PhychScape
Please Login Or Register, Thank you Smile
PhychScape
Please Login Or Register, Thank you Smile
PhychScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where The Good Become Great, And The Great Become Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hinagiku's Staff Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinagiku Ayasaki Katsura

Hinagiku Ayasaki Katsura

Hinagiku's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Hinagiku's Staff Application   Hinagiku's Staff Application EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:46 am

Hello there, , i am Hinagiku, I am Happy to help others, and i will now post my application.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Name: Hinagiku
Timezone:GMT+1 France, Denmark ,
i speak fluent english, Danish, a little Japanese, and some others.
Forum name: Hinagiku
In-game name: Hinagiku
Spot applying for: Admin/mod
Why you want this: to help others, to make the server better and to help the busy staff, I have good experirence about other server and i can help u to upgrade your server,hold up spamming,advertising,respectfull.
Experience:I never had a moderator status,but in my friends server I just help them with problems what they cant do.I have been playing in very much servers,thats why i now what could be upgraded and what can stay.
About you: I am 16 years old boy, i know what moderator/admin must to do,im kinda nice man,I respect others(mod,staff,players,admins,and so on), Helpful to everybody.
Country(for time purposes): Danish time GMT+1
What can you do if your Given this spot: I can help u with some ideas about this server and offcorse i will do my job(help players). , stop conflicts , and So on
INGAMENAME: Hinagiku
I will hereby state i will nerver Give items "::item" and give my main player character any item/gold.
I will play fair and square, and be on duty as admin when its required of me.
i will also help bug reporting and make sure that every player loves there stay

i will also not not ban anyone For a reason that are not banable, before anything is made i will make a decision with myself / the admins.
I am active at least 1 hr a day

I Here by accept to always obey the Game/forum rules
and i have absolutely no affiliation with Jagex LTD or Runescape.
I hereby accept The terms and conditions,

. : I have had my own server called Jagexscape -V1 - V7 , been semi co owner on , Hydrascape. made by tazo.
google it up.
Im applying for the following spot : admin

sincerely Hinagiku

Name in game: Hinagiku
Irl-name: Hinagiku Ayasaki Katsura

1. What makes you think that your staff material, do you have the experience other people dont have?; i have made my own server , coded it , and had it under control, i've been head admin on the most rushed servers yet, hydrascape , by tazo .

2. One of the most important things you do to a player that is abusing rules? JAIL is MOST IMPORTANT or ; either mute ,(48)hr , ban (1 - 3 days) // depends, before any punishment is made i will read all the rules to ensure im not doing anything wrong

3. How much game time would you have on server? Would you be active and how much? : around 2 - 10 hrs depends how much you want me active
4. Could you handle a'lot of players at once, some being Crazy,breaking rules, not doing what is said and how?; yes i could, its about getting them away from doing what they are doing for example lets say there is a riot, the best thing to do is to get to know why they are having a riot and then maybe they dont like something, so its not always the players fault thats what i belive
5. When is the best time to jail or mute someone?; when someone is breaking the rules for example Being Racist, or anyother skin related stuff. or Serious Offensive laugauge.
6. How much experience do you have on a RsPs being [Mod],[Admin],[Co-Owner]? over 3 years, ive working on "hydrascape" "Jagexscape V1" To "Jagexscape V7 Finale"
7. Why should we pick you to become part of the Staff team? Why?; to make the server better, also i will help you busy staff members out and to help the community.
8. Will you always get along with people who are rud and how will you change there behavior?: i will take a small talk with them first and warn them, then jail /mute , and then iil ask the head admin permission for ban (iil nerver ban without GOOD reason or permission)

OTHER DETAILS
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Timezone:GMT+1 France, Denmark ,
i speak fluent english, Danish, a little Japanese, and some others.
Forum name: Hinagiku
In-game name: Hinagiku
Spot applying for: Admin/mod
Why you want this: to help others, to make the server better and to help the busy staff, I have good experirence about other server and i can help u to upgrade your server,hold up spamming,advertising,respectfull.
Experience:I never had a moderator status,but in my friends server I just help them with problems what they cant do.I have been playing in very much servers,thats why i now what could be upgraded and what can stay.
About you: I am 16 years old boy, i know what moderator/admin must to do,im kinda nice man,I respect others(mod,staff,players,admins,and so on), Helpful to everybody.
Country(for time purposes): Danish time GMT+1
What can you do if your Given this spot: I can help u with some ideas about this server and offcorse i will do my job(help players). , stop conflicts , and So on
INGAMENAME: Hinagiku
I will hereby state i will nerver Give items "::item" and give my main player character any item/gold.
I will play fair and square, and be on duty as admin when its required of me.
i will also help bug reporting and make sure that every player loves there stay

i will also not not ban anyone For a reason that are not banable, before anything is made i will make a decision with myself / the admins.
I am active at least 1 hr a day

I Here by accept to always obey the Game/forum rules
and i have absolutely no affiliation with Jagex LTD or Runescape.
I hereby accept The terms and conditions,

. : I have had my own server called Jagexscape -V1 - V7 , been semi co owner on , Hydrascape. made by tazo.
google it up.
Im applying for the following spot : admin

sincerely Hinagiku

Last edited by Hinagiku Ayasaki Katsura on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot some details)
Back to top Go down
holy angel

PostSubject: Re: Hinagiku's Staff Application   Hinagiku's Staff Application EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:16 am

I like you and your app but declined due to reason:

1. All staff spots are filled

When we get more players you will have a chance at mod. Thanks.

~Holy Angel
Admin
Back to top Go down
holy angel

PostSubject: Re: Hinagiku's Staff Application   Hinagiku's Staff Application EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:42 am

Your app is highly detailed and you have a lot of experience. You could help the server out a lot with your coding abilities and i would like to start you off as mod. But declined for 2 reasons:

1. Staff spots filled
2. Serv is down :\

Sorry please app when serv is up and our player populations is increased

Thanks

~Holy Angel
Admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hinagiku's Staff Application   Hinagiku's Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Hinagiku's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1